Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Pick a Story

It all started when I went to an abandoned house on Lakewood Rd. I went with a couple of friends . I had a sick feeling in my stomach but I didn’t want to be called a scaredy cat so I had to go in first.

Then a big vampire jumped out the door and I was too slow to run away. All my friends ran away because they were behind me.


Sadly the vampire bit me and I was forced to stay in the abandoned house because if I went out in public people would definitely kill me. The next day I got used to being a vampire. I had lots of power but the only thing I didn’t like was that I couldn't go out in sunlight. I missed playing outside and because I was angry at the vampire that bit me, I killed him with a wooden stick when he was asleep. I then didn’t have anything to do so I flew around the abandoned  house  as a bat. I came to a picture and it was crooked so I put it straight.

Out of the blue the wall the picture was on opened and there  were lots of potions. After the wall opened I saw all the cool potions like how to turn into a ghost and how to fly. Then I found this potion that was labeled how to turn into human and I thought if I drank it I would turn into a human again but I didn’t drink it straight from the bottle because it looked a bit old. So as I was walking to the kitchen in the abandoned house I tripped over a piece of wood and I fell on the dead vampire body and the potion spilt all over him. Then the dead vampire came back to life as a zombie which does make sense. I ran back to the picture and made it crooked so the zombie didn’t follow me inside the potion room. I found this potion that said how to turn into a ghost and drank it. Then I turned into a ghost and went through the wall and went inside the zombie and found the potion inside of him. 



In the end I drank the potion inside the zombie which was gross but worth it because I turned into a human again and the zombie died.

I ran to my house and my Mum and Dad said, “Where were you?”.
I just said “I was at a sleepover.”

                                                            

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you turned back in to a boy- I don't want to have you flying around home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Eze. This story has an amazing number of twists and turns. I was a little scared as I read it. I am so happy that the story culminated in a happy resolution. I look forward to your next story. Would you consider a sunnier topic for the fainthearted? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about