Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

I am poem

I am so lazy
I wonder if  I will live up to 200 years old
I hear screaming.
I see are class chromebooks
I want $9999 when I am older
I am so lazy
I pretend that I am a imaginary superhero
I feel that I will have a good year
I touch the doorknob when I enter the classroom
I worry if I will grow a moustache when I am older
I feel sad when people bully me
I am so lazy
I understand learning new things
I say positive words all the time
I dream about animals with superpowers
I try to be good all the time
I hope that hover pets will be invented

I  am so lazy

1 comment:

  1. This is such an effective poem Eze because it tells the reader so much about what you re like as a person. I am confident that you will have a good year. I am also confident that you will grow a moustache when you are older.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about