Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

My monster story

One day I went for a walk in the woods.I saw a big monster in the river I think it was holding something dead.


A moment later I went closer to the monster. It was as tall as a two story house. It had lot of  metal around it so now I think it was a robot.


Suddenly a man with a bow and arrow was going to kill the robot or monster.


Luckily I went in and the arrow shot me.The robot or monster got the man and threw him into space and he died. My last thoughts were why did I save you if the arrow shot you, you will not die because your skin is metal. Then I died.

The end  

1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about